Friday, March 2, 2012

Physical Activity

This week has been intense.  I played church basketball on Tuesday night, flag football practice on Wednesday night, intramural basketball Thursday night, and flag football Friday night (tonight).  What I have found interesting is that all of the activity is not making me any more tired.  In fact, right now, an hour after finishing the game, I find that I have tons of energy and a frame of mind set on being productive.  Normally, on Friday night, I would just sit and browse the web.  Instead, I am writing in my blog and I want to do homework after watching a tv show with my wife.

The takeaway is: if you want to do more, include physical activity in your daily routine.  Hopefully, you will have more energy and more focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment