Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Believe in Christ!

This morning I was reading about the destruction that occurred on the American continent at the time of Jesus' death.  After the destruction stopped, Christ spoke to the people and explained that the wicked had been destroyed and that they had been spared, not because they were righteous, but because they were more righteous than those that had been destroyed.

Christ's call to the remainder of the people was this: "Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me."

I want all to know that I do believe in Christ.  I have accepted His call.  I follow His commandments.  I strive to obtain the eternal life that He has promised.  I know that Christ is merciful because He tells us that this salvation is for all; for everyone who repents and comes unto Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment